Emtek UL Listed Mortise Entry SetsUL Listed mortise lock-body offers the high quality with Grade 1 security rating and a 180 minute fire rating. Have the best of beauty and function – order the UL Listed lock-body and pair it with any of Emtek’s stunning mortise lock trims.
- Wrought steel construction.
- Grade 1 BHMA rating ensures that you're getting the best security available.
- Available with left or right handing.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts.
- Living finishes are designed to change with use and do not have a finish warranty. All other finishes have a five year finish warranty.
- Dummy Function: The dummy sets have no latch. They are often installed on the inactive leaf of a pair of doors to complete a paired entrance look.
- Living Finish: Flat Black is a living finish. Over time it will change, wearing away to reveal the metal beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of an antique.
- Wrought Steel Construction: On the opposite end of the scales, solid brass has a smooth texture and wrought steel has more of a coarse or rough texture. It has a rustic appearance.
- UL Listed: Rigorously tested to ensure that the design and craftsmanship meets the high safety standards of both Canada and the United States. This mortise lock has a UL 180 minute fire rating.
- Height: 17"
- Width: 2-5/16"
- Projection: 3-1/2"
- Grip Center to Center: 9-1/8"
- UL3312: UL Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3312: Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3012: Mortise Lock Dummy Set
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: Emtek UL3012
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emtek UL3012FB
- Emtek UL3012SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek UL3012SS Product Specifications
|Template - Right Hand|
|Template - Left Hand|
|Grip Center to Center||9.125|