- Wrought steel construction.
- Grade 1 BHMA rating ensures that you're getting the best security available.
- Available with left or right handing.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts.
- Living finishes are designed to change with use and do not have a finish warranty. All other finishes have a five year finish warranty.
- Dummy Function: The dummy sets have no latch. They are often installed on the inactive leaf of a pair of doors to complete a paired entrance look.
- Living Finish: Flat Black is a living finish. Over time it will change, wearing away to reveal the metal beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of an antique.
- Wrought Steel Construction: On the opposite end of the scales, solid brass has a smooth texture and wrought steel has more of a coarse or rough texture. It has a rustic appearance.
- UL Listed: Rigorously tested to ensure that the design and craftsmanship meets the high safety standards of both Canada and the United States. This mortise lock has a UL 180 minute fire rating.
- Height: 17"
- Width: 2-5/16"
- Projection: 3"
- Grip Center to Center: 8"
- UL3313: UL Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3313: Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3013: Mortise Lock Dummy Set
Additional Emtek Links
Emtek UL3013FB Product Specifications
|Template - Right Hand|
|Template - Left Hand|
|Grip Center to Center||8|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.