Emtek UL Listed Mortise Entry SetsUL Listed mortise lock-body offers the high quality with Grade 1 security rating and a 180 minute fire rating. Have the best of beauty and function – order the UL Listed lock-body and pair it with any of Emtek’s stunning mortise lock trims.
- Sandcast bronze construction.
- Grade 1 BHMA rating ensures that you're getting the best security available.
- Available with left or right handing.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts.
- Dummy Function: The dummy sets have no latch. They are often installed on the inactive leaf of a pair of doors to complete a paired entrance look.
- Living Finish: Deep Burgundy, Flat Black, Medium Bronze and Silver Patina are all living finishes. Over time they will change, wearing away to reveal the metal beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of an antique.
- Sandcast Bronze: This casting technique results in a texture that is smoother than the wrought steel but rougher than the lost wax or solid brass. The finishes are more of a matte when compared to the polish of the solid brass.
- UL Listed: Rigorously tested to ensure that the design and craftsmanship meets the high safety standards of both Canada and the United States. This mortise lock has a UL 180 minute fire rating.
- Height: 19-5/16"
- Width: 3"
- Projection: 3-1/8"
- Grip Center to Center: 8-3/4"
- UL3322: UL Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3322: Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3022: Mortise Lock Dummy Set
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: Emtek UL3022
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emtek UL3022DB
- Emtek UL3022FB
- Emtek UL3022MB
- Emtek UL3022SP*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek UL3022MB Product Specifications
|Template - Right Hand|
|Template - Left Hand|
|Grip Center to Center||8.75|