Emtek UL Listed Mortise Entry SetsUL Listed mortise lock-body offers the high quality with Grade 1 security rating and a 180 minute fire rating. Have the best of beauty and function – order the UL Listed lock-body and pair it with any of Emtek’s stunning mortise lock trims.
All Emtek items are made to order.
- Sandcast bronze construction.
- Grade 1 BHMA rating ensures that you're getting the best security available.
- Available with left or right handing.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts.
- Dummy Function: The dummy sets have no latch. They are often installed on the inactive leaf of a pair of doors to complete a paired entrance look.
- Living Finish: Medium Bronze and Blat Black are living finishes. Over time they will change, wearing away to reveal the metal beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of an antique.
- Sandcast Bronze: This casting technique results in a texture that is smoother than the wrought steel but rougher than the lost wax or solid brass. The finishes are more of a matte when compared to the polish of the solid brass.
- UL Listed: Rigorously tested to ensure that the design and craftsmanship meets the high safety standards of both Canada and the United States. This mortise lock has a UL 180 minute fire rating.
- Height: 17-1/2"
- Width: 2-13/16"
- Projection: 3-1/8"
- Grip Center to Center: 8"
- UL3329: UL Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3329: Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3029: Mortise Lock Dummy Set
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: Emtek UL3029
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emtek UL3029FB
- Emtek UL3029MB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek UL3029MB Product Specifications
|Template - Left Hand|
|Template - Right Hand|
|Grip Center to Center||8|