Emtek UL Listed Mortise Entry SetsUL Listed mortise lock-body offers the high quality with Grade 1 security rating and a 180 minute fire rating. Have the best of beauty and function – order the UL Listed lock-body and pair it with any of Emtek’s stunning mortise lock trims.
- Lost wax cast bronze construction.
- Grade 1 BHMA rating ensures that you're getting the best security available.
- Available with left or right handing.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts.
- Dummy Function: The dummy sets have no latch. They are often installed on the inactive leaf of a pair of doors to complete a paired entrance look.
- Living Finish: Deep Burgundy, Flat Black, Medium Bronze and Silver Patina are all living finishes. Over time they will change, wearing away to reveal the metal beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of an antique.
- Lost Wax Bronze: The lost wax bronze is much more time intensive to create than the sandcast bronze. The resulting detail is higher and the texture smoother.
- UL Listed: Rigorously tested to ensure that the design and craftsmanship meets the high safety standards of both Canada and the United States. This mortise lock has a UL 180 minute fire rating.
- Height: 17-1/2"
- Width: 3"
- Projection: 3-1/16"
- Grip Center to Center: 8"
- UL3333: UL Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3333: Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
- 3033: Mortise Lock Dummy Set
Additional Emtek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Emtek Products
- Shop All Emtek Tuscany Octagon Collection Products
Our SKU: Emtek UL3033
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emtek UL3033DB
- Emtek UL3033FB
- Emtek UL3033MB
- Emtek UL3033SP*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek UL3033FB Product Specifications
|Template - Left Hand|
|Template - Right Hand|
|Collection||Lost Wax / Tuscany Bronze|
|Grip Center to Center||8|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.