- Solid forged brass construction.
- Grade 1 BHMA rating ensures that you're getting the best security available.
- Available with left, left reverse, right, or right reverse handing.
- ANSI F21: Emergency egress and lockout prevention.
- ANSI A115.1: Standard mortise door prep.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts.
- Lifetime polished brass carries a lifetime limited finish warranty. Living finishes are designed to change with use and do not have a finish warranty. All other finishes have a five year finish warranty.
- Single Cylinder Function: Single cylinder locks are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence.
- Emergency Egress Function: Simply turning the interior knob or lever frees both the latch and deadbolt, allowing a quick and easy exit. Locks without this function may require you to unlock both deadbolt and latch as separate actions.
- Living Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze is a living finish. Over time it will change, wearing away to reveal the metal beneath. This aging takes on the visual characteristics of an antique.
- Solid Forged Brass Trim: Solid brass is a durable metal that naturally resists corrosion. It is stronger, smoother, and heavier than many hardware materials.
- UL Listed: Rigorously tested to ensure that the design and craftsmanship meets the high safety standards of both Canada and the United States. This mortise lock has a UL 180 minute fire rating.
- Height: 9-3/4"
- Width: 2-13/16"
- Backset: 2-1/2" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Cylinder: Schlage C
- UL3104: UL Mortise Lock Dummy Set
- 3104: Mortise Lock Dummy Set
- 3504: Mortise Lock Single Cylinder Keyed Entry
Additional Emtek Links
Our SKU: Emtek UL3504
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Emtek UL3504US7
- Emtek UL3504USPVD
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Emtek UL3504US10B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Emtek UL3504US15A
- Emtek UL3504US26
- Emtek UL3504US15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Emtek UL3504 Product Specifications
|Template - Right Hand|
|Template - Left Hand|
|Cylinder||5 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8", 2-3/4", 2-3/8", 2-5/8"|
|Function||Single Cylinder Entry Set|
|Handle Style||Knob, Lever|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.