- Multi-bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Zenith II Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 12" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 7" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Fluorescent, 2GX7 base socket
- Requires (2) 13 watt Fluorescent bulbs Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 26 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Specialty - Specialty bulb bases are utilized in certain fixtures to meet very specific size and power requirements.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 26
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 1680
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 12"
- Width: 7"
- Extension: 5"
- HCO: 6"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional ET2 Links
This ET2 item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- ET2 E21055-61DG*
- ET2 E21055-61PL*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E21055 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of ET2 products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one