- Multi-bulb wall sconce adds a touch of elegance to any room
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 11" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 11.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Fluorescent, G24d-2 base socket
- Requires (2) 18 watt Fluorescent bulbs Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 36 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - CFL Plugin: This is a quad-pin base with two bi-pin pairs. These are used with compact fluorescent tubes that plug into a light fixture that has a permanent ballast.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 36
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 2500
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 11"
- Width: 11.5"
- Extension: 4"
- HCO: 5.75"
- Backplate Height: 10.75"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional ET2 Links
This ET2 item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- ET2 E21094-01SN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E21094 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of ET2 products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one