ET2 Inca Collection SpotlightET2 Inca Collection is spotlighted to show its intricate detailings.
- Fully covered under ET2's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a drum shaped metal shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- This single-tiered fixture design adds elegance to any room
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 9" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Width: 27.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 40
- Location Rating: Dry conditions / inside
- Rated Hours: 2000 (average)
- Light Color Tempurature: 2900 K
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
For over four decades ET2 Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is ET2’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, ET2 is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional ET2 Links
Our SKU: ET2 E21303-10
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ET2 E21303-10PC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ET2 E21303-10PC Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.