ET2 Blocs Collection SpotlightCheck out the ET2 Spotlight of the Blocs Collection.
- Fully covered under ET2's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a square shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- ET2's line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Fixture features a full backplate - provides a sturdy mount and coordinated aesthetics
- 5-bulbs included with fixture
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 4.5" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 35.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 5" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Wattage Per Bulb: 40
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
For over four decades ET2 Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is ET2’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, ET2 is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional ET2 Links
Our SKU: ET2 E22171-18
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ET2 E22171-18
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ET2 E22171-18 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, G9|
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.