- Fully covered under ET2's 10 year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a rectangle shaped glass shade
- Ambient light casts soft generalized illumination over a wide area
- This linear single-tiered fixture design adds elegance to any room
- 3-bulbs included with fixture
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 14" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Width: 5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: LED
- Wattage Per Bulb: 35
- Location Rating: Dry conditions / inside
- Rated Hours: 40000 (average)
- Light Color Tempurature: 2900 K
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
For over four decades ET2 Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is ET2’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, ET2 is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional ET2 Links
This ET2 item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- ET2 E22763-89PC
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E22763-89PC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of ET2 products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
The ET2 Fizz Collection product spotlight.Highlights from the ET2 Fizz Collection.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.