- Fully covered under ET2's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a square shaped glass shade
- Ambient light casts soft generalized illumination over a wide area
- ET2's line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Fixture features a full backplate - provides a sturdy mount and coordinated aesthetics
- 5-bulbs included with fixture
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 5.25" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 39" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 6" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Wattage Per Bulb: 60
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
For over four decades ET2 Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is ET2’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, ET2 is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional ET2 Links
Our SKU: ET2 E22835-18
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ET2 E22835-18PC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ET2 E22835-18PC Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.