- Fully covered under ET2's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing features metal construction - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a custom-shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Fixture is non-dimmable - single light color setting
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Height: 6" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry location / indoor
- Input Voltage: 120 V
- Max Fixture Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
For over four decades ET2 Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is ET2’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, ET2 is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional ET2 Links
This ET2 item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- ET2 E30110-09
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E30110 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of ET2 products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.