- Fully covered under ET2's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal – ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a square shaped glass shade
- Ambient light casts soft generalized illumination over a wide area
- ET2's line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- 2-bulbs included with fixture
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 6" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 9" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 5" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Wattage Per Bulb: 20
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
For over four decades ET2 Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is ET2’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, ET2 is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional ET2 Links
This ET2 item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- ET2 E30502-20
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E30502 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of ET2 products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.