- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 10 year limited warranty
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Alumilux Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 4.5" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 4.25" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 4.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: LED
- Requires (2) 3 watt LED bulbs Included
- Lighting Direction: Up / Down Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 6 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 3
- Wattage: 6
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 5000
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 320
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 4.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- Extension: 4.25"
- HCO: 2.25"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: Yes
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional ET2 Links
Our SKU: ET2 E41308-SA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ET2 E41308-SA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ET2 E41308-SA Product Specifications
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.