- Features a Shade Comprised of Several Glass Panels
- Tapered Shade
- Uses (6) 40 Watt G9 Bulbs
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Quality Crystal Accents Provide Sparkling Detail
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Shape: G9
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 45"
- Width: 31"
- Diameter: 31"
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Eurofase Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Eurofase Lighting Products
- Eurofase Lighting Catava Collection
This Eurofase Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Eurofase Lighting 17528-023
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 17528 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Eurofase Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Eurofase Lighting Company OverviewLearn about the rich history and trend-setting style of Eurofase Lighting.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.