- Converts existing Incandescent PAR38 housings into energy-efficient GU10
- Complete with Medium base to GU10 socket adapter
- Includes Magnetic Low Voltage Transformer
- Light can be angled up to 15°
- Compatible with most 6" Recessed Cans
Over the course of 25,000 hours, you can save hundreds of dollars by converting your Incandescent recessed fixtures to energy-efficient GU10 bases. Save up to $310 by using Halogen bulbs, or up to $481 by switching to LED bulbs!
- $538 - with (25) 150 Watt Incandescent Bulbs
- $228 - with (13) 50 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- $57 - with just (1) 6.8 Watt LED Bulb
- (Energy Savings based on U.S. average of 12 cents per kWh)
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen or LED
- Bulb Included: No
- Maximum Watts per Bulb: 50
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 8"
- Voltage: 12
- IC Rating: Non-IC
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Eurofase Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Eurofase Lighting Products
- Eurofase Lighting Recessed Retrofit Kits Collection
This Eurofase Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Eurofase Lighting 21956-02
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 21956 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Eurofase Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.