Privacy Door Knobset
The privacy function is locked on the outside when a button is pressed on the inside. Rotating the inside lever or hitting the button unlocks the door making it panic proof. An emergency release in the outside lever unlocks the door as well. The Guardian Series features knobsets with a very functional appearance.
- Combination screws for wood or metal door mounting
- Works well for functional décor
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Faceplate: 1" x 2.25" Round Corner
- Door Thickness: Standard from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Function: Privacy
- Latch: 1/2" throw
- Strike: 1-3/4" x 2-1/4" full lip round corner
Additional EZ-Set Links
EZ-Set 212523 Product Specifications
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.