Palmer Series Passage Door Lever Set
Passage style knobs and levers are used to provide transition from one room to another. Both sides of the hardware are always free and have no locking mechanisms. Perfect for hallways, closets, guest rooms, or anywhere that doesn’t require a lock.
Elegant curves and classic finishes make the Palmer Series a stylish addition to any entry way. Constructed from durable materials and featuring reversible handing for ease of installation, this series is sure to find a perfect place in any modern home.
- All Metal Construction
- Combination screws for wood or metal door mounting
- Works well with both classic and functional décor
- Reversible Lever (Left or Right Handing)
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 Inches and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inch
- Strike: 1-3/4 x 2-1/4 Inch Full Lip Round and Corner
Additional EZ-Set Links
EZ-Set 224420 Product Specifications
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.