Single Cylinder Keyed Deadbolt with Solid Brass Cylinder
The single cylinder deadbolt function holds the door secure until the latch is thrown from the inside or a key is used from the outside. The 200 Series features deadbolts with a 1" solid brass throw with hardened steel rod and are non-handed.
- Combination screws for wood or metal door mounting
- Works well for functional décor
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Faceplate: 1" x 2.25" Round Corner
- Door Thickness: Standard from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin KW1 (standard)
- Function: Single Cylinder
- Latch: 1" throw
- Strike: 2-1/4" full lip round corner
Additional EZ-Set Links
Our SKU: EZ-Set 200-B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- EZ-Set 231005*
- EZ-Set 231008*
- EZ-Set 2SD003*
Lifetime Polished Brass
- EZ-Set 231009
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- EZ-Set 231003
- EZ-Set 231006
- EZ-Set 231004
- EZ-Set 231002
- EZ-Set 231007
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
EZ-Set 231007 Product Specifications
|Cylinder||5 Pin KW1|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.