Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Handleset with Interior Lever
The entry function has a button on the inside which can lock the outside lever until a key is used outside or the lever is rotated inside. The inside latch is always free making it panic proof. The Capri Series features square plates and edges lending to a rustic or traditional look.
- Combination screws for wood or metal door mounting
- Works well with both classic and modern décor
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Faceplate: 1" x 2.25" Round Corner
- Mounting (center to center): 5.5" recommended
- Door Thickness: Standard from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin KW1 (standard)
- Function: Single Cylinder
- Deadbolt Latch: 1" throw
- Handle Latch: 1/2" throw
- Strikes: 2-1/4" full lip round corner
Additional EZ-Set Links
Our SKU: EZ-Set 400-CA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- EZ-Set 240805*
- EZ-Set 240808*
- EZ-Set 2CA703*
Lifetime Polished Brass
- EZ-Set 240809
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- EZ-Set 240803
- EZ-Set 240802
- EZ-Set 240800
- EZ-Set 240812
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
EZ-Set 240803 Product Specifications
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Cylinder||5 Pin KW1|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Grip Center to Center||8.422|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob, Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
|Style||Contemporary/Modern, Traditional / Classic|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.