Olympus Series Combination Keyed Entry Door Knob Set and Deadbolt
Single cylinder door handle sets and deadbolts are keyed only on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used in residential locations due to safety and ease of use. Keyed Entry style knobs and levers are used to provide transition from one room to another. Both sides of the hardware are always free and have no locking mechanisms. Perfect for hallways, closets, guest rooms, or anywhere that doesn’t require a lock.
EZ-Set's line of combination deadbolt and Keyed Entry knobsets provide both modern sensibilities and security you can depend on. Featuring a solid brass throw with hardened steel rod and a full one inch throw, peace of mind was never so easy to obtain.
- Combination Screws that Suit Both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Works with both Traditional and Functional Décor
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes: 2-1/4 Inch Full Lip Round Corner
- Bolt: 1 Inch Solid Brass Throw with Hardened Steel Rod
Additional EZ-Set Links
EZ-Set 300T-OS Product Specifications
|Cylinder||6 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|