Grade 2 Single Cylinder Deadbolt From the Solid Brass Collection
Single cylinder door handle sets and deadbolts are keyed only on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used in residential locations due to safety and ease of use.
Solid Brass Collection deadbolts are designed to meet home security needs with functional, simple design. Each deadbolt meets Grade 2 security standards with a protective collar, high security strike plate assembly and a three hour fire latch, offering definitive piece of mind at an affordable price.
- Combination Screws that Suit Both Wood or Metal Door Mounting (Includes 3 Inch Security Screws)
- Protective Collar
- High Security Strike Plate Assembly
- 3 Hour Fire Latch
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes 1-3/4 x 2-1/4 Inch Round and Square Corner with Reinforcement Strike
- Bolt: Full 1 Inch Brass Throw with Hardened Steel Rod
Additional EZ-Set Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All EZ-Set Products
EZ-Set 330610 Product Specifications
|Cylinder||5 Pin KW1|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.