Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Handleset with Interior Knob or Lever
The entry function has a button on the inside which can lock the outside lever until a key is used outside or the lever is rotated inside. The inside latch is always free making it panic proof. The Chateau Series features solid brass construction and a traditional style full plate handleset.
- Combination screws for wood or metal door mounting
- Works well with traditional décor
- Solid brass construction
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Faceplate: 1" x 2.25" Round Corner
- Mounting (center to center): 5.5" recommended
- Door Thickness: Standard from 1-3/8" to 2"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin KW1 (standard)
- Function: Single Cylinder
- Deadbolt Latch: 1" throw
- Handle Latch: 1/2" throw
- Strikes: Full lip round corner
Additional EZ-Set Links
Our SKU: EZ-Set 400-CH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- EZ-Set 2CH709*
- EZ-Set 2CH703
Lifetime Polished Brass
- EZ-Set 2CH712
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- EZ-Set 250506*
- EZ-Set 2CH700
- EZ-Set 2CH718
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
EZ-Set 2CH703 Product Specifications
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Cylinder||5 Pin KW1|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Grip Center to Center||7.922|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob, Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.