Keyed Entry Single Cylinder Door Leverset
The entry function has a button on the inside which can lock the outside lever until a key is used outside or the lever is rotated inside. The inside latch is always free making it panic proof. The Manhattan Series features functional flat levers giving a modern and functional look.
- Combination screws for wood or metal door mounting
- Works well with both classic and functional décor
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Faceplate: 1" x 2.25" Round Corner
- Door Thickness: Standard from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin KW1 (standard)
- Function: Single Cylinder
- Latch: 1/2" throw
- Strike: 1-3/4" x 2-1/4" full lip round corner
Additional EZ-Set Links
Our SKU: EZ-Set 500T-MH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- EZ-Set 220525*
- EZ-Set 220528*
- EZ-Set 220529*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- EZ-Set 220523*
- EZ-Set 220526
- EZ-Set 220520
- EZ-Set 221527*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
EZ-Set 220520 Product Specifications
|Cylinder||5 Pin KW1|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
|Style||Contemporary/Modern, Functional, Traditional / Classic|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.