Valero Series Single Cylinder Door Handle Set From the SandCast Collection
Single cylinder door handle sets and deadbolts are keyed only on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used in residential locations due to safety and ease of use.
The SandCast Collection provides quality, forged hardware at an affordable price. Sure to exceed the expectations of even the most discriminating homeowners, the SandCast collection offers refined elegance in three classic finishes, proving that an upper class look doesn't always have to come with an upper class price tag.
- Combination Screws that Suit Both Wood or Metal Door Mounting (Includes 3 Inch Security Screws)
- Interior Options Included
- Works Well with Both Classic and Functional Décor
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8 Inches and 2-3/4 Inches
- Deadbolt Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inch
- Strike: 1-3/4 x 2-1/4 Inch Full Lip Round Corner
- Handle Bolt: 1/2 Inch Solid Brass Throw
- Deadbolt: Brass with Hardened Steel Rod, Full 1 Inch Throw
- Mounting: 5-1/2 Inch Center to Center
Additional EZ-Set Links
EZ-Set 660708 Product Specifications
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Cylinder||6 Pin Schlage C|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Grip Center to Center||7.063|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob, Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.