IL Series Grade 2 Commercial Interconnected Passage Leverset
Interconnected deadbolts with passage knobs and levers are able to be locked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with a turn-button or by turning the lever, which unlocks both the latch and the deadbolt simultaneously. Primarily used for securing entrances.
EZ-Set's grade 2 commercial interconnected locksets provide simple functionality in a durable hardware package. Available in both keyed entry and passage lever styles, the IL series is a genuine solution to your commercial hardware needs.
- Retracts Both the Latch and Deadbolt from the Inside with a Single Motion
- Panic Proof Exiting
- Interior and Exterior Escutcheon Plate Included
- 4 Inch O.C Bore Spacing
- Backset: 2-3/4 Inch Standard, 2-3/8 Inch Optional
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Deadbolt Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Entry/Pass Latch Face: 1-1/8 x 2-1/4 Inches
- 1 Inch Full Throw Deadbolt
Additional EZ-Set Links
This EZ-Set item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- EZ-Set 381010
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- EZ-Set 381002
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the BP-301-IL-CT and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of EZ-Set products with over 400 warehouses across the country.