This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Stainless Steel Faceplate Available
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Integration is the organization of varied objects into a harmonious whole. Faber's Integrated Collection captures the essence of integration, fitting seamlessly into your kitchen and your life. Fitting a compact 230 CFM blower underneath your kitchen's upper cabinets, the Agio Collection range hoods are designed to accommodate any décor. The black or white glass front accepts Faber's 6000036 Stainless Steel face plate, or your custom-made wood panel, and when not in use, tilts back flush with your cabinet fronts.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- 1 x 15 Watt Fluorescent Bulbs
- 3 Speed Slider Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Charcoal Filter
- Stainless Steel Front Kit 6000036 Available To Replace Glass Front
- Auto On / Off: Fan and Lights Turn On When Pulled Out
- Designed to Accept Custom Front Wood Front Panels
- Green Energy Saver Mode
- 230 CFM
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 12"
- Height: 6"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 4
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 3-1/4" x 10"
- AGIO24: 24" Agio Under Cabinet Range Hood
- AGIO30: 30" Agio Under Cabinet Range Hood
- AGIO36: 36" Agio Under Cabinet Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
This Faber item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Faber AGIO36BK
- Faber AGIO36WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the AGIO36 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Faber products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.