This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Stainless Steel Faceplate Available
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Integration is the organization of varied objects into a harmonious whole. Faber's Integrated Collection captures the essence of integration, fitting seamlessly into your kitchen and your life. Fitting a compact 230 CFM blower underneath your kitchen's upper cabinets, the Agio Collection range hoods are designed to accommodate any décor. The black or white glass front accepts Faber's 6000036 Stainless Steel face plate, or your custom-made wood panel, and when not in use, tilts back flush with your cabinet fronts.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- 1 x 15 Watt Fluorescent Bulbs
- 3 Speed Slider Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Charcoal Filter
- Stainless Steel Front Kit 6000036 Available To Replace Glass Front
- Auto On / Off: Fan and Lights Turn On When Pulled Out
- Designed to Accept Custom Front Wood Front Panels
- Green Energy Saver Mode
- 230 CFM
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 12"
- Height: 6"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 4
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 3-1/4" x 10"
- AGIO24: 24" Agio Under Cabinet Range Hood
- AGIO30: 30" Agio Under Cabinet Range Hood
- AGIO36: 36" Agio Under Cabinet Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
Our SKU: Faber AGIO36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber AGIO36BK
- Faber AGIO36WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber AGIO36WH Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||230 to 4|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Duct Discharge||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10"|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||15|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.