While professional-style cooking should be vented to the outside whenever possible, there are some installations where ductwork is impractical or not allowed. For these situations, most Faber range hoods can be converted to ductless installations that recirculate filtered air back into the kitchen.
- Includes chimney cover with holes for venting back into the kitchen, vent grates for the holes, thick, high quality charcoal filters to absorb odors, and a ductless diverter piece to channel air back through the vent holes in the chimney.
- Kit works with wall mounted Faber range hoods of the Tender series.
- Replacement charcoal filters available.
- Charcoal filters should be replaced every 6 months.
- Do not attempt to wash charcoal filters. It does not prolong their life, and will reduce their absorption capabilities.
Additional Faber Links
This Faber item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Faber DUCTTNDR
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DUCTTNDR and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Faber products with over 400 warehouses across the country.