While professional-style cooking should be vented to the outside whenever possible, there are some installations where ductwork is impractical or not allowed. For these situations, most Faber range hoods can be converted to ductless installations that recirculate filtered air back into the kitchen.
- Includes chimney cover with holes for venting back into the kitchen, vent grates for the holes, thick, high quality charcoal filters to absorb odors, and a ductless diverter piece to channel air back through the vent holes in the chimney.
- Kit works with wall mounted Faber range hoods of the Tratto series.
- Replacement charcoal filters available.
- Charcoal filters should be replaced every 6 months.
- Do not attempt to wash charcoal filters. It does not prolong their life, and will reduce their absorption capabilities.
Additional Faber Links
Our SKU: Faber DUCTTRAT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber DUCTTRAT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber DUCTTRAT Product Specifications
|Configuration||Ductless Conversion Kit|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Filter Type||Charcoal Filters|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.