For Faber range hoods designed specifically to accommodate ductless installation, a charcoal filter is all one needs to vent the filtered air back into the room. The filters are installed on either side of the blowers inside of the hood. Other range hoods will require ductless conversion kits.
- Includes one set of (2) filters.
- The Mirror, Inca, Cristal, Velvet, Jewel, and Matrix series of Faber range hoods require only this filter for a ductless installation.
- The following Faber range hood series use this as a replacement charcoal filter: Mirror, Matrix, Classica, Tender, Synthesis, Perla, Magnum, Pellicano, Inca Pro, Jewel, Velvet, Cristal
- Charcoal filters should be replaced every 6 months.
- Do not attempt to wash charcoal filters. It does not prolong their life, and will reduce their absorption capabilities.
Additional Faber Links
This Faber item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Faber FILTER1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FILTER1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Faber products with over 400 warehouses across the country.