For Faber range hoods designed specifically to accommodate ductless installation, a charcoal filter is all one needs to vent the filtered air back into the room. The filters are installed on either side of the blowers inside of the hood. Other range hoods will require ductless conversion kits.
- Includes one set of (2) filters.
- The Mirror, Inca, Cristal, Velvet, Jewel, and Matrix series of Faber range hoods require only this filter for a ductless installation.
- The following Faber range hood series use this as a replacement charcoal filter: Mirror, Matrix, Classica, Tender, Synthesis, Perla, Magnum, Pellicano, Inca Pro, Jewel, Velvet, Cristal
- Charcoal filters should be replaced every 6 months.
- Do not attempt to wash charcoal filters. It does not prolong their life, and will reduce their absorption capabilities.
Additional Faber Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Faber Products
Our SKU: Faber FILTER1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber FILTER1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber FILTER1 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Filter Type||Charcoal Filters|
|Series||Classica, Cristal, Inca, Inca Pro, Jewel, Magnum, Matrix, Mirror, Pellicano, Perla, Synthesis, Tender, Velvet|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.