This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Extension Available
For optimal performance over professional cooking surfaces, you need a professional-quality range hood. Faber's Professional Collection are stylish hoods which enhance the appeal and design of your kitchen, but more importantly they provide top quality venting. You give your best with every meal. Faber gives you their best in the Professional Collection. Pair the high-quality cooking appliances on your kitchen's island with a high quality range hood. Featuring a powerful, professional 1200 CFM internal blower, the Fortezza Isola's heat sensor turns the fan on automatically.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filter
- 4 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Slider Control
- High Ceiling Chimney Kit Required for Ceiling Height Above 9' 10-3/8"
- TRNSPRO Duct Transition Kit Transitions Two 6" Round Openings to Single 10" Round Opening
- Pro Motor with Metal Impellers
- Auto-on Heat Sensor
- 1200 CFM
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 27.5625"
- Height: 7.875"
- Ceiling Height: 8' 4-13/16" to 9' 4-3/8" (up to 11' 1-3/8" with High Ceiling Kit)
- Height Above Cooktop: 30" - 36"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 12
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 2 X 6" Round ducts or 10" Round
- FORTIS42: 42" Fortezza Isola Island Range Hood
- FORTIS48: 48" Fortezza Isola Island Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
Our SKU: Faber FORTIS48
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber FORTIS48SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber FORTIS48 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||1200 to 12|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||132.375|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||88.75|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Duct Size||10" Round, 6" Round|
|Filter Type||Baffle Filters|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.