This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Extension Available
For optimal performance over professional cooking surfaces, you need a professional-quality range hood. Faber's Professional Collection are stylish hoods which enhance the appeal and design of your kitchen, but more importantly they provide top quality venting. You give your best with every meal. Faber gives you their best in the Professional Collection. Pair the high-quality cooking appliances on your kitchen's island with a high quality range hood. Featuring a powerful, professional 1200 CFM internal blower, the Fortezza Isola's heat sensor turns the fan on automatically.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filter
- 4 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Slider Control
- TRNSPRO Duct Transition Kit Transitions Two 6" Round Openings to Single 10" Round Opening
- Pro Motor with Metal Impellers
- Auto-on Heat Sensor
- Duct cover extension available for ceilings up to 11'1" (sold separately)
- Maximum Ceiling Height: 133"
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 101"
- 1200 CFM
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 27.5625"
- Height: 46"
- Height Above Cooktop: 30" - 36"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 12
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 2 X 6" Round ducts or 10" Round
- FORTIS42: 42" Fortezza Isola Island Range Hood
- FORTIS48: 48" Fortezza Isola Island Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
This Faber item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Faber FORTIS48SS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FORTIS48 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Faber products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.