This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
CFM Reducer Available
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Duct Cover Extension Available
The Decorative Collection by Faber is designed to offer a high-end look without a high-end price tag. The Glassy Isola hood offers a stainless steel chimney-style range hood with a flat glass canopy at home in any modern kitchen. With a powerful 600 CFM internal blower and advanced LED electronic controls, the Glassy Isola is a great addition to any home.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- 2 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Electronic Push Button Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Ductless Conversion Kit
- High Ceiling Chimney Kit Required for Ceiling Height Above 8' 10-7/8"
- CFM Reducer Kit Model CFMRED Available For Limited CFM Installations
- 10 Minute Intensive Speed
- 600 CFM
- Width: 35.375"
- Depth: 27.5625"
- Height: 1.875"
- Ceiling Height: 7' 9-7/8" to 8' 10-7/8" (up to 10' 10-1/2" with High Ceiling Kit)
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 6.5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round
- GLAS30: 30" Glassy Wall Mounted Range Hood
- GLAS36: 36" Glassy Wall Mounted Range Hood
- GLASIS36: 36" Glassy Island Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
Our SKU: Faber GLASIS36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber GLASIS36SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber GLASIS36 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||600 to 6.5|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||130.5|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||93.875|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.