This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
CFM Reducer Available
Duct Cover Extension Available
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
The Decorative Collection by Faber is designed to offer a high-end look without a high-end price tag. The Glassy Isola hood offers a stainless steel chimney-style range hood with a flat glass canopy at home in any modern kitchen. With a powerful 600 CFM internal blower and advanced LED electronic controls, the Glassy Isola is a great addition to any home.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- 2 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Electronic Push Button Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Ductless Conversion Kit
- CFM Reducer Kit Model CFMRED Available For Limited CFM Installations
- 10 Minute Intensive Speed
- Duct cover extension available for ceilings up to 10'10" (sold separately)
- Maximum Ceiling Height: 130"
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 94"
- 600 CFM
- Width: 35.375"
- Depth: 27.5625"
- Height: 40"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 6.5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round
- GLAS30: 30" Glassy Wall Mounted Range Hood
- GLAS36: 36" Glassy Wall Mounted Range Hood
- GLASIS36: 36" Glassy Island Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
This Faber item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Faber GLASIS36SS
Stainless Steel / Glass
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GLASIS36 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Faber products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.