This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
CFM Reducer Available
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
For optimal performance over professional cooking surfaces, you need a professional-quality range hood. Faber's Professional Collection are stylish hoods which enhance the appeal and design of your kitchen, but more importantly they provide top quality venting. You give your best with every meal. Faber gives you their best in the Professional Collection. Limited space is no bar to getting a top quality hood with the Magnum Series. With its powerful 600 CFM professional blower and stainless steel baffle filters in a compact, attractive package, you can get a professional-quality range hood installed under your kitchen cabinets.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filter
- 3 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Slider Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Ductless Vent Grate Kit DUCTGRT36
- CFM Reducer Kit Model CFMRED Available For Limited CFM Installations
- Pro Motor with Metal Impellers
- 600 CFM
- Width: 35.875"
- Depth: 19.5"
- Height: 10.3125"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 6.5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round
- MAGN24: 24" Magnum Under Cabinet Range Hood
- MAGN30: 30" Magnum Under Cabinet Range Hood
- MAGN36: 36" Magnum Under Cabinet Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
Our SKU: Faber MAGN36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber MAGN36SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber MAGN36 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||600 to 6.5|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Baffle Filters|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.