Integration is the organization of varied objects into a harmonious whole. Faber's Integrated Collection captures the essence of integration, fitting seamlessly into your kitchen and your life. Just press a button and the stainless steel Scirocco rises out of the counter, venting 500 cubic feet per minute (CFM) horizontally across the cooking surface and down through the exhaust vent. Variable speed controls allows you to set the hood at the precise level of power you require. Press the button again, and the downdraft range hood retracts seamlessly back into your countertop.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- Variable Speed Turn Knob Control
- Retracts into Countertop when not in use
- Internal Blower can be Ducted Left, Right, Down, or Backwards
- Microswitch Behind Grease Filters Prevents Lowering when Washing Filters
- Top Strip Stops if an Object Obstructs its Path
- 500 CFM
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 2.125"
- Height: 8.25"
- Height Above Cooktop: 8-1/4"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 6.5
- Blower Speeds: Variable
- Ducting: 3-1/4" x 10"
- SCIR3008-IB: 30" Scirocco Range Hood with Internal Blower (This Model)
- SCIR3008-RB: 30" Scirocco Range Hood with Remote Blower
- SCIR3608-IB: 36" Scirocco Range Hood with Internal Blower
- SCIR3608-RB: 36" Scirocco Range Hood with Remote Blower
Additional Faber Links
This Faber item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Faber SCIR3008SSIB*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SCIR3008-IB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Faber products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.