Integration is the organization of varied objects into a harmonious whole. Faber's Integrated Collection captures the essence of integration, fitting seamlessly into your kitchen and your life. Just press a button and the stainless steel Scirocco rises out of the counter, venting 500 cubic feet per minute (CFM) horizontally across the cooking surface and down through the exhaust vent. Variable speed controls allows you to set the hood at the precise level of power you require. Press the button again, and the downdraft range hood retracts seamlessly back into your countertop.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- Variable Speed Turn Knob Control
- Retracts into Countertop when not in use
- Internal Blower can be Ducted Left, Right, Down, or Backwards
- Microswitch Behind Grease Filters Prevents Lowering when Washing Filters
- Top Strip Stops if an Object Obstructs its Path
- 500 CFM
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 2.125"
- Height: 8.25"
- Height Above Cooktop: 8-1/4"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 6.5
- Blower Speeds: Variable
- Ducting: 3-1/4" x 10"
- SCIR3008-IB: 30" Scirocco Range Hood with Internal Blower (This Model)
- SCIR3008-RB: 30" Scirocco Range Hood with Remote Blower
- SCIR3608-IB: 36" Scirocco Range Hood with Internal Blower
- SCIR3608-RB: 36" Scirocco Range Hood with Remote Blower
Additional Faber Links
Our SKU: Faber SCIR3008-IB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber SCIR3008SSIB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber SCIR3008SSIB Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||500 to 6.5|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10"|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||14"|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.