Integration is the organization of varied objects into a harmonious whole. Faber's Integrated Collection captures the essence of integration, fitting seamlessly into your kitchen and your life. Just press a button and the stainless steel Scirocco Plus rises out of the counter, venting horizontally across the cooking surface and down through the exhaust vent. Variable speed controls allows you to set the hood at the precise level of power you require. Press the button again, and the downdraft range hood retracts seamlessly back into your countertop.
- Built-in or External Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- Variable Speed Slider Control
- Retracts into Countertop when not in use
- Internal Blower can be Ducted in any Direction
- Remote Blower can be Ducted Forward or Backward
- Microswitch Behind Grease Filters Prevents Lowering when Washing Filters
- Top Strip Stops if an Object Obstructs its Path
- 600-1200 CFM (Depends on Blower Selected)
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 2.125"
- Height: 14"
- Height Above Cooktop: 14"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 6.5 (Internal Blower)
- Blower Speeds: Variable
- Ducting: 6" Round (with Internal Blower) or 10" Round (with Remote Blower)
- SCIR3014: 30" Scirocco Plus Range Hood (This Model)
- SCIR3614: 36" Scirocco Plus Range Hood
Additional Faber Links
This Faber item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Faber SCIR3014SS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SCIR3014 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Faber products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.