This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Duct Cover Extension Available
The Synthesis Series of Faber range hoods offer the classic look of a high-end range hood without the high-end price tag. Traditional angled styling paired with the clean, modern look of a stainless steel body and the solid performance of its 300 CFM blower, great for high-rise condos, tightly-insulated kitchens or other spaces where higher venting capacity is not desired or allowed, along with advanced LED display and controls make Synthesis a great addition to any home.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- 2 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Electronic Push Button Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Ductless Conversion Kit
- High Ceiling Chimney Kit Required for Ceiling Height Above 9' 5-7/8"
- 10 Minute Intensive Speed
- 300 CFM
- Width: 35.375"
- Depth: 19.25"
- Height: 9.5"
- Ceiling Height: 7' 8-1/2" to 9' 5-7/8" (up to 11' 4-1/2" with High Ceiling Kit)
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round
- SYNT30: 30" 600 CFM Synthesis Wall Mounted Range Hood
- SYNT30-300: 30" 300 CFM Synthesis Wall Mounted Range Hood
- SYNT36: 36" 600 CFM Synthesis Wall Mounted Range Hood
- SYNT36-300: 36" 300 CFM Synthesis Wall Mounted Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
Our SKU: Faber SYNT36-300
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber SYNT36SS300
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber SYNT36-300 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||300 to 5|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||136.5|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||92.5|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.