This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Duct Cover Extension Available
The Tender Series of Faber range hoods offer the classic look of a high-end range hood without the high-end price tag. Clever styling, marrying traditional angles with sleek curves, paired with the clean, modern look of a stainless steel body and the solid performance of its powerful 600 CFM blower, along with advanced LED display and controls make Tender a great addition to any home.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- 2 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Electronic Push Button Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Ductless Conversion Kit
- High Ceiling Chimney Kit Required for Ceiling Height Above 9' 11-1/8"
- 10 Minute Intensive Speed
- 600 CFM
- Width: 29.90625"
- Depth: 19.75"
- Height: 9.4375"
- Ceiling Height: 7' 9-1/8" to 9' 11-1/8" (up to 11' 4-1/2" with High Ceiling Kit)
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 6.5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round
- TEND30: 30" 600 CFM Tender Wall Mounted Range Hood (This Model)
- TEND30-300: 30" 300 CFM Tender Wall Mounted Range Hood
- TEND36: 36" 600 CFM Tender Wall Mounted Range Hood
- TEND36-300: 36" 300 CFM Tender Wall Mounted Range Hood
Additional Faber Links
Our SKU: Faber TEND30
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber TEND30SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber TEND30 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||600 to 6.5|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||136.5|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||93.125|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.