This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Duct Cover Extension Available
The Tender Series of Faber range hoods offer the classic look of a high-end range hood without the high-end price tag. Clever styling, marrying traditional angles with sleek curves, paired with the clean, modern look of a stainless steel body and the solid performance of its 300 CFM blower, great for high-rise condos, tightly-insulated kitchens or other spaces where higher venting capacity is not desired or allowed, along with advanced LED display and controls make Tender a great addition to any home.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- 2 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Electronic Push Button Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Ductless Conversion Kit
- 10 Minute Intensive Speed
- Duct cover extension available for ceilings up to 11'4" (sold separately)
- Maximum Ceiling Height: 136"
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 94"
- 300 CFM
- Width: 35.34375"
- Depth: 19.75"
- Height: 53"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round
- TEND30: 30" 600 CFM Tender Wall Mounted Range Hood
- TEND30-300: 30" 300 CFM Tender Wall Mounted Range Hood
- TEND36: 36" 600 CFM Tender Wall Mounted Range Hood
- TEND36-300: 36" 300 CFM Tender Wall Mounted Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
This Faber item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Faber TEND36SS300
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TEND36-300 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Faber products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.