This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
CFM Reducer Available
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Duct Cover Extension Available
With slim-profile canopies and clean lines, the Designer Collection range hoods from Faber strike that delicate balance between inconspicuous and sleekly attractive. The Tratto hood features a gently arched glass canopy accentuating the stainless steel styling of the hood. The styling isn't limited to the steel and glass either, as evidenced by the advanced LED display. Form and function are married in the Tratto with its powerful 600 CFM internal blower. The hood will be seen and not heard with Faber's pre-installed Silent Kit sound-proofing system.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filter
- 2 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Electronic Touch Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Ductless Conversion Kit
- High Ceiling Chimney Kit Required for Ceiling Height Above 8' 9-3/8"
- CFM Reducer Kit Model CFMRED Available For Limited CFM Installations
- 30 Minute Auto Shut-off
- 10 Minute Intensive Speed
- 600 CFM
- Width: 35.34375"
- Depth: 19.28125"
- Height: 2"
- Ceiling Height: 7' 4-3/8" to 8' 9-3/8" (up to 10' 8-1/4" with High Ceiling Kit)
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 6.5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round
- TRAT36: 36" Tratto Wall Mounted Range Hood (This Model)
- TRATIS36: 36" Tratto Island Range Hood
Additional Faber Links
Our SKU: Faber TRAT36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber TRAT36SS
Stainless Steel / Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber TRAT36 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||600 to 6.5|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||128.25|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||88.375|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|