This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
CFM Reducer Available
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Duct Cover Extension Available
With slim-profile canopies and clean lines, the Designer Collection range hoods from Faber strike that delicate balance between inconspicuous and sleekly attractive. The Tratto Isola hood features a gently arched glass canopy accentuating the stainless steel styling of the hood. The styling isn't limited to the steel and glass either, as evidenced by the advanced LED display. Form and function are married in the Tratto Isola with its powerful 600 CFM internal blower. The hood will be seen and not heard with Faber's pre-installed Silent Kit sound-proofing system.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filter
- 4 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 3 Speed Electronic Touch Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Ductless Conversion Kit
- High Ceiling Chimney Kit Required for Ceiling Height Above 8' 11"
- CFM Reducer Kit Model CFMRED Available For Limited CFM Installations
- Pro Motor with Metal Impellers
- 30 Minute Auto Shut-off
- 10 Minute Intensive Speed
- Silent Kit
- 600 CFM
- Width: 35.375"
- Depth: 25.5"
- Height: 2"
- Ceiling Height: 7' 10" to 8' 11" (up to 10' 8" with High Ceiling Kit)
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 6.5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round
- TRAT36: 36" Tratto Wall Mounted Range Hood
- TRATIS36: 36" Tratto Island Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
Our SKU: Faber TRATIS36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber TRATIS36SS
Stainless Steel / Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber TRATIS36SS Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||600 to 6.5|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||128|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||94|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.