This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
CFM Reducer Available
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Integration is the organization of varied objects into a harmonious whole. Faber's Integrated Collection captures the essence of integration, fitting seamlessly into your kitchen and your life. The Velvet series hoods have a sleek glass visor which can slide back into the hood, flush with your cabinets, when not in use. When in use, the powerful 600 CFM blower and the Comfort-Panel perimetric suction system give impressive performance in a compact hood.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- 2 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 4 Speed Electronic Push Button Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Charcoal Filter
- CFM Reducer Kit Model CFMRED Available For Limited CFM Installations
- Glass Visor Slides Flush With Cabinets
- Pro Motor with Metal Impellers
- Perimetric Suction System / Silent Kit
- Grease Filter Wash Indicator
- 10 Minute Intensive Speed
- Green Energy Saver Mode
- 600 CFM
- Width: 34.675"
- Depth: 17.9375"
- Height: 3.375"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 5
- Blower Speeds: 4
- Ducting: 6" Round
- VELV30: 30" Velvet Under Cabinet Range Hood
- VELV36: 36" Velvet Under Cabinet Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
Our SKU: Faber VELV36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Faber VELV36SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Faber VELV36 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||600 to 5|
|Control Type||Electronic Push Botton|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Duct Discharge||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.