This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
CFM Reducer Available
Ductless Conversion Kit Available
Integration is the organization of varied objects into a harmonious whole. Faber's Integrated Collection captures the essence of integration, fitting seamlessly into your kitchen and your life. The Velvet series hoods have a sleek glass visor which can slide back into the hood, flush with your cabinets, when not in use. When in use, the powerful 600 CFM blower and the Comfort-Panel perimetric suction system give impressive performance in a compact hood.
- Built-in Blower
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filter
- 2 x 20 Watt Halogen Bulbs
- 4 Speed Electronic Push Button Control
- Convertible to Non-Ducted Installation with Purchase of Charcoal Filter
- CFM Reducer Kit Model CFMRED Available For Limited CFM Installations
- Glass Visor Slides Flush With Cabinets
- Pro Motor with Metal Impellers
- Perimetric Suction System / Silent Kit
- Grease Filter Wash Indicator
- 10 Minute Intensive Speed
- Green Energy Saver Mode
- 600 CFM
- Width: 34.675"
- Depth: 17.9375"
- Height: 3.375"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24" - 30"
- AC Input: 120V - 60hz
- Sones: 5
- Blower Speeds: 4
- Ducting: 6" Round
- VELV30: 30" Velvet Under Cabinet Range Hood
- VELV36: 36" Velvet Under Cabinet Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Faber Links
This Faber item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Faber VELV36SS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the VELV36 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Faber products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.