30" 600 CFM Stainless Steel Black Glass 3 Speed Wall Mounted Range Hood
Fagor's range hoods bring together efficiency and the latest technology with style and performance for your kitchen. Their top quality range hoods are available in various sizes and mounts to suit your individual needs. If you're looking for a clean and professional look, Fagor's wall mounted range hoods are an excellent choice. Fagor strives for product innovation, quality and performance for all their products along with creating convenience and comfort in your kitchen.
- 30" Width Range Hood
- Wall Mounted Hood
- 3 Speed Setting
- 600 CFM Blower System
- Push Button Controls
- 2 Halogen 20 Watt Lights
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Automatic Shut Off
- Includes Adapter for 5" Air Outlet
- 600-CFM Blower: This powerful 590 CFM blower removes smoke and vapors from the cooking area.
- Three Speed Fan Control: The three variable speed selections help draw smoke, grease, odor and moisture out of your kitchens air.
- Halogen Cooktop Light: Provides bright light that illuminates the cooking surface below the hood and a soft glow at night.
- Removable Grease Filter: Durable filters that collect grease, and can be removed easily for cleaning, maintenance and are dishwasher safe.
- Amperage: 5
- Depth: 19.7
- Height: 25.3
- Width: 30
- Voltage: 120
- Number of Fan Speed Options: 3
- Configuration: Wall Mount
Additional Fagor Links
Our SKU: Fagor 60CFG-30B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fagor 60CFG-30B
Stainless Steel / Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fagor 60CFG-30B Product Specifications
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Available Without Blower||No|
|Convertible to Recirculating||Yes|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop (Max)||31|
|Height Above Cooktop (Min)||26|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.