24" Stainless Steel Finger Proof 11 Cubic Foot Capacity Refrigerator
Fagor's refrigerators bring together efficiency and technological superiority with sleek design and performance for your kitchen. Their top quality refrigerators are available in various sizes and designs to suit your individual needs. If you're looking for a side by side or integrated bottom mount, Fagor's refrigerators offer excellent choices for your kitchen. Fagor strives for product innovation, quality and performance for all their products along with creating convenience and comfort in your kitchen.
- 24" Width Refrigerator
- Anti-Bacteria Drum
- Interior LED Light
- Large Capacity Drawers
- Reversible Left and Right Doors
- Open Door Alarm
- Temperature Control Display Panel
- Unique flat design that fits flush with surrounding cabinetry
- Unbreakable glass trays
- Multi-Fresh Compartments: These low humidity compartments will hold the ideal temperature for conserving all your fish and meats twice as long as the older model refrigerators.
- Heavy Duty Hinge: Fagor's refrigerators come with heavy duty door hinges to allow the opening of both doors at the same time, while avoiding movement and misalignment. These heavy duty hinges can withstand weights up to 200 pounds.
- Large Capacity Freezer: These large capacity freezer drawers come equipped with a super freezing function and an automatic turn off function. These drawers offer a combined 3.56 cubic feet of storage.
- Unique Flat Design: Thanks to this refrigerators square design and 24" depth, you are able to install this refrigerator flush with your surrounding cabinetry.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Depth: 24.01
- Height: 78.89
- Width: 23.54
- Voltage: 120
- Refrigerator Capacity: 9.21 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 3.56 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 12.78 Cu. Ft.
Additional Fagor Links
Our SKU: Fagor FFJA4845X
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fagor FFJA4845X
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.