35" Stainless Steel Side By Side Counter-Depth Refrigerator
Fagor's refrigerators bring together efficiency and technological superiority with sleek design and performance for your kitchen. Their top quality refrigerators are available in various sizes and designs to suit your individual needs. If you're looking for a side by side or integrated bottom mount, Fagor's refrigerators offer excellent choices for your kitchen. Fagor strives for product innovation, quality and performance for all their products along with creating convenience and comfort in your kitchen.
- 35" Width Refrigerator
- No Frost
- Large Capacity Drawers
- Open Door Alarm
- 4 Glass Shelves
- Electronic Temperature Regulation
- 2 Crispers
- Xpress Can Chiller
- Large Capacity Freezer: These large capacity freezer drawers come equipped with a super freezing function and an automatic turn off function. These drawers offer a combined 3.56 cubic feet of storage.
- Turbo X Cooling: This refrigerator comes with a powerful turbo cooling system that will cool your food almost twice as fast as a conventional refrigerator.
- Multi-Plus Zones: You can maximize your storage space with these adjustable bins that can accommodate your needs including milk gallons, and 2-liter bottles. These will allow you to free up more interior shelf space for storage.
- Magic Cooling Zone: This refrigerator is designed with an independent cooling fan and temperature control for a more precise setting for your produce.
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Depth: 28.94
- Height: 69.69
- Width: 35.67
- Voltage: 120
- Refrigerator Capacity: 13.4 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 8.6 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 22 Cu. Ft.
Additional Fagor Links
Our SKU: Fagor FQ7925XUS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fagor FQ7925XUS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fagor FQ7925XUS Product Specifications
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.