24" Stainless Steel Undercounter Built In 44 Bottle Capacity Wine Cooler
Fagor's refrigerators bring together efficiency and technological superiority with sleek design and performance for your kitchen. Their top quality refrigerators are available in various sizes and designs to suit your individual needs. If you're looking for a side by side or integrated bottom mount, Fagor's refrigerators offer excellent choices for your kitchen. Fagor strives for product innovation, quality and performance for all their products along with creating convenience and comfort in your kitchen.
- 24" Width Wine Cooler
- 44 Bottle Capacity
- Dual Zone
- LED touch control screen
- Right Side Opening
- Anti Odor Filter
- Solid Beachwood glide out shelves
- High Capacity: This 24" wine cooler offers up to 44 bottle capacity, with a temperature range from 38-68 Degrees Fahrenheit. This controlled environment is perfect for all types of wines, red, white and sparkling, also chill an ice cold bottle of Champaign in the same space thanks to the dual zone technology.
- Unique Design: The unique design offers an electronic touch screen control located on the glass door, allowing you to adjust the temperature through the glass door. A child safety lock will prohibit any unnecessary tampering with the set temperature.
- Temperature and Vibration Control: This wine cooler uses a powerful compressor and forces air to cool with dual fans that constantly maintain a set stable temperature. A Vibration Neutralization system offers triple layer protection against harmful exterior vibrations.
- Depth: 24.6
- Height: 33.7
- Width: 23.4
- Voltage: 115
- Number Of Shelves: 5
- Total Capacity: 5.76 Cu. Ft.
- Bottle Capacity: 44
Additional Fagor Links
Our SKU: Fagor FSV-144US
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fagor FSV-144US*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.