How To Install a DishwasherLearn how to install a dishwasher in this easy to follow video
Fagor Built-In Dishwasher w/Fully Integrated Controls & 6 Cycles
AIS Fagor Dishwashers determine consumption according to the number of dishes. They use water, energy and time that suits your wash needs according to the load.
Cutting-edge technology for stronger and long lasting tubs. Hydroforming is a cuttingedge technology used in the automobile industry. Fagor has introduced this advanced technique to manufacture AIS dishwasher tubs. The stainless steel tank, which is made of one piece, is more solid, reducing the noise level. The seamless tub is highly rust resistant.
- AIS: Advanced Intelligence System regulates the appliance's consumption and troubleshoots for you.
- 6 washing cycles: pre-wash, normal, intense, super-intensive, economy and quick (33 minutes).
- Height adjustable top rack easily accommodates larger items.
- Bottom rack with fold-down supports.
- Programmable time delay by 3, 6 or 9 hours.
- Start-pause controls on the front panel enable you to operate the dishwasher without opening the door.
- Front level adjustment feature allows for convenient installation.
Additional Fagor Links
Our SKU: Fagor LFA 65 SS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fagor LFA 65 SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Fagor LFA 65 SS Product Specifications
|120 Degree F Inlet Water Capability||Yes|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Number of Cycles||6|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.