Falcon D271 Indicator Deadbolt with 5-Pin G Keyway Cylinder
Thumbturn x Occupancy Indicator - Deadbolt thrown or retracted by turn unit only. Occupancy indicator on outside. The indicator deadbolt reads "vacant" in green or "in use" in red. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
- Certification: BHMA - ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 2 Auxiliary Lock, Available UL Listed for 3-Hour Fire Door
- 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", Square Corner Faceplate, 1" Throw.
- 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", Square Corner Strike.
- 2-3/8" - 2-3/4" Adjustable Backset.
- 6-Pin Solid Brass Keyed 5-pin, "G" Keyway Cylinder, Keyed Different (KD) Standard. (Optional Schlage "C" Keyway 6 Pin Keyed 6 Pin)
- 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" Door Range
- Two Nickel Silver Cut Keys per Lock, 5-pin, "G" section Standard.
For over 40 years Falcon Lock has been manufacturing reliable lock hardware. Their reputation and commitment to providing a high quality product at a reasonable price with timely delivery has been rewriting the standard in their industry. Falcon has one of the most extensive lines available on the market today- with a choice of functions and applications to meet and outreach the most demanding requirements. They continue to keep a pulse on our market by working closely with various agencies and organizations, such as ANSI/BHMA, who are responsible for the writing of specifications and standards. This allows them to improve and meet the needs of a changing market with reliable and flexible locks, delivered on time, exactly when you need them.
Additional Falcon Links
Falcon D271605 Product Specifications
|D Series Installation|
|Falcon Brand Warranty|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.